Health Benefits & Nutrition Info
Tips, Tricks & Tools
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
I hope you enjoy these healthy zucchini muffins! Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Healthy Zucchini Muffins that are Paleo & Vegan!
These zucchini muffins are both Paleo and vegan, which means they're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and egg-free! Not only are these zucchini muffins healthy, they have perfect texture and amazing flavor. Shh, no one has to know they're healthy!
gluten-free | grain-free | dairy-free | egg-free | Paleo | vegan
- 2 cups cashews, ground into a flour (or almond flour)
- 1 cup cassava flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or Sucanat (only coconut sugar is Paleo)
- ¼ cup arrowroot
- 1 Tbsp ground psyllium husks
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup avocado oil (or melted coconut oil or almond oil)
- ¼ cup honey (agave syrup for vegan muffins)
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- ¾ cup walnut pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
If using ground cashews, grind into a flour in a food processor (do in two batches if using the food processor portion of a Ninja Master Prep).
Wisk together the dry ingredients. Wisk together wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour the wet into the dry and wisk before switching to a sturdy spoon. Fold in the shredded zucchini and then the walnuts and spoon into muffin cups.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.